The man who does not read good books has no advantage over the man who can't read them. by Mark Twain
Steps for Online Material Renewal
- Click on Online Catalog tab
- Click on Account Login
- In the Username box put in your 14 digit barcode ex: 27052000******
- Put in preset password: library
- Patron Menu
- My Account
- If you change your password remember to hit submit before moving on
News From Your Library
Summer reading time is upon us again. Come in and help us have loads of fun this summer! Come pick up your summer reading packet and you can get so many neat prizes with a chance to win some tickets at the end of July. More information is available at the library. Come on in and see us!!
- Friday the 4th – Library closed for Independence Day
- Sunday the 6th – Storytime 3 PM
- Tuesday the 8th – Storytime 10:30 AM
- Wednesday the 9th – High School Night “Melted Crayon Art” 7-9 PM
- Thursday the 10th – Laughing Matters 2 PM
- Saturday the 12th – Family Movie Afternoon “Adventures in Zambezia” 2 PM
- Sunday the 13th – Library closed for system maintenance
- Sunday the 13th – Teen Afternoon “Duct Tape Art”
- Tuesday the 15th – Creature Feature 10:30 AM
- Wednesday the 16th – High School Movie Night “Frozen” 7-9 PM
- Thursday the 17th – Movie in the Afternoon “Adventures in Zambezia” 2 PM
- Saturday the 19th – Unplugged Family Game Day 1-3 PM
- Sunday the 20th – Storytime 3 PM
- Tuesday the 22nd – Storytime 10:30 AM
- Tuesday the 22nd – Storytime 6 PM
- Wednesday the 23rd – High School Game Night 7-9 PM
- Thursday the 24th – Movie in the Afternoon “Valiant” 2 PM
- Friday the 25th – Adult Movie Night “Andromeda Strain” and “Soylent Green”
- Sunday the 27th – Teen Afternoon “Henna Tattoo” 2-3:30 PM (Must have signed permission form)
- Tuesday the 29th – Storytime 10:30 PM
- Tuesday the 29th – Storytime 6 PM
- Wednesday the 30th – High School Night “Homemade ice cream” Movie “Howard the Duck” 7-9 PM
- Thursday the 31st – Clement McCrae Puppet Show 2 PM
These are just a few of our new titles. Come in and check out the rest.
Far Gone by Laura Griffin
Robogenesis by Daniel Wilson
Remember Me Like This by Bret Anthony Johnston
The Skin Collector by Jeffery Deaver
So Much for Democracy by Kari Jones
Gathering Blue by Lois Lowry
Unsouled by Neal Shusterman
Salvage by Alexandra Duncan
The Menagerie: Dragon on Trial by Tui Sutherland
Liv, Forever by Amy Talkington
The Slanted Worlds by Catherine Fisher
The Secret Box by Witaker Ringwald
The Pigeon Needs a Bath by Mo Willems
Fix This Mess! By Tedd Arnold
About Your Library
The Goddard Public Library has a collection of 24,561 materials. The rotating collection contains approximately 400 volumes. Also available are reference materials, periodicals, videos and audio books.
Magazines: The library maintains subscriptions to over 45
Newspapers: The Wichita Eagle and the Times Sentinel are available.
Reference: Librarians are always on duty to assist with reference materials and to help locate the answers to your questions. Some encyclopedias may be checked out.
Kansas Collection: Books about the nature and people of Kansas, as well as books by Kansas authors are available. The reference materials include the Kansas Statutes Annotated.
Large Print Books: A growing selection of large print books is available.
Videos: Our video collection has DVD and VHS selections. The collection includes family and children's videos, as well as useful "how by to" videos.
Audio Books: Books on Tape and Audio CD include romance, comedy, and mystery. We have them in Adult and Juvenile levels.
The Goddard Public Library Board meets on the second Monday of each month at 7p.m.